Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BR Ripping suddenly not working

Hi guys

Recently upgraded to 10.2.1.6 and now I can no longer rip any Blu-Rays and not entirely sure why this is.

I've attached the dvdfab_internal log file in case this offers any insight as to what may be happening here. Everything starts out okay but as soon we only get about 15 seconds into the process and it fails. I can see near the end of the log there is a mention of module_hwvtranscode_intel init_intel_trans_failed so not sure if there is a driver issue here.

I updated the grafix drivers yesterday and tried again but that didn't work. Grafix card is a number of years old now but has been faithful (although extremely slow when it comes to assisting with the ripping).

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

Steven
    Attached Files

Sorry you had trouble with this. Any time you suspect a problem with CUDA or other hardware graphics acceleration, please also attach the fabcheck log. It is in the same folder as the internal log. You can also turn off all hardware acceleration and see if it runs correctly when set to all software on the AV Codec page in DVDFab settings.

Moving your thread to the Ripper forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X