Playback video lockup after 45:30 - BD Ripping to H265 using CUDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback video lockup after 45:30 - BD Ripping to H265 using CUDA

Discover and issue with ripping to H265 that has started occurring after 9/21. The files will rip successfully according to DVD Fab and will playback but the video will always lock up around 45:30 into playback the audio continues normally. This occurs for all BD rips after 09/21 01:00 EDT (US). I switched to MP4 profile and the problem does not occur.

Thanks
    Attached Files

That's an unusual problem which the developers will need to try to duplicate.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I attempting again with new nvidia 416.34 driver (10/11/2018) with same results.

Specs:

Windows 10 Home - 1809 (updated on 10/3). Previous version was 1803 fully patched.
      i7-6700 @ 3.40 ghz
      16 GB ram
      Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Comment

Hi cdotson1971,

We duplicate the problem, will fix it as soon as possible.
        Thanks for your report.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

I have the same problem but it is happening to me with both Blu Ray & DVD discs. It is using a fresh windows 10 installation. (Reinstalled Windows due to an unrelated problem). I am currently trying to reproduce the problem without using the GPU.

My specs
          AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 3.4
          16 GB
          NVidia GeForce 1080ti (Driver version 416.34)
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
            I am currently trying to reproduce the problem without using the GPU.
            Quick update. Ripping a DVD or a Bluray works fine just more slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by cdotson1971 View Post
              Discover and issue with ripping to H265 that has started occurring after 9/21. The files will rip successfully according to DVD Fab and will playback but the video will always lock up around 45:30 into playback the audio continues normally. This occurs for all BD rips after 09/21 01:00 EDT (US). I switched to MP4 profile and the problem does not occur.

Thanks
              The problem is fixed in DVDFab 11, please download it later to have a try.

@Screaming Eagle Please update to DVDFab 11 to try it out too.

Comment

Working...
              X