Winchester (US) Blu-Ray Ripper Copy Detection Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Winchester (US) Blu-Ray Ripper Copy Detection Issue

While creating an MKV backup of Winchester (US) I ran into an issue where the resulting output file included copy detection. I had this issue with the latest 10.x release (10.2.1.7) and the latest 11.0.0.0 beta.

I've attached a screen shot and my Ripper log.
    Attached Files

Sorry for the inconvenience, the developers will have to check it when they are back on duty in about 24 hours..
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by wndrbr3d View Post
      While creating an MKV backup of Winchester (US) I ran into an issue where the resulting output file included copy detection. I had this issue with the latest 10.x release (10.2.1.7) and the latest 11.0.0.0 beta.

I've attached a screen shot and my Ripper log.
      We need some file of the original disc. Please copy all the files out from the original disc except *.M2TS files and then zip them and upload the zipped file to our FTP, please check your PM for FTP info. Thank you.

Comment

UPDATE:

@wndrbr3d, the problem of this movie is fixed, please kindly try again now.

Comment

Can confirm I was able to make my backup of Winchester (US) Blu-Ray using DVDFab 10.x! Thanks Mona for the quick fix!

Comment

Working...
          X