Weird Al's UHF 25th Anniversary Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Weird Al's UHF 25th Anniversary Edition

Title1006 and Title5 both say they are about 19:21 in length.

Neither one of these titles will rip with BD Ripper. At 54%, the application just sits there with no further activity. Ripping to MP4.H265, two pass with CUDA. The file size ends at 95.1MB each attempt.

Changed to one pass; same.

Changed from HIGH quality to STANDARD; same.

Changed from H265 to H264; same.

There is simply no way I can get the file to convert. I didn't try any other formats after that, though.

I was able to take the 00005.m2ts file (after running the disc through AnyDVD) and convert it to MP4 using Wondershare's Video Converter package with no issues.

Would definitely prefer proper BD Ripper output vice my cheap knock off encoder

Thoughts? Thanks for the help.

I have this disc somewhere, if I can find it I will try to reproduce the problem you report. It would be helpful if you would locate and attach the DVDFab internal log.session from one of your attempts to convert it. Tips for this are linked on the left side of my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried to chop it down a bit ... should have what you need.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, I am scrambling to find my copy.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Bump?

Comment

Originally posted by darkuni View Post
            Title1006 and Title5 both say they are about 19:21 in length.

Neither one of these titles will rip with BD Ripper. At 54%, the application just sits there with no further activity. Ripping to MP4.H265, two pass with CUDA. The file size ends at 95.1MB each attempt.

Changed to one pass; same.

Changed from HIGH quality to STANDARD; same.

Changed from H265 to H264; same.

There is simply no way I can get the file to convert. I didn't try any other formats after that, though.

I was able to take the 00005.m2ts file (after running the disc through AnyDVD) and convert it to MP4 using Wondershare's Video Converter package with no issues.

Would definitely prefer proper BD Ripper output vice my cheap knock off encoder

Thoughts? Thanks for the help.
            Did you try disable GPU to have a try?

Comment

No. I did not. Part of why I love DVDFab is that it doesn't take 6 hours to encode a movie

Comment

Originally posted by darkuni View Post
                No. I did not. Part of why I love DVDFab is that it doesn't take 6 hours to encode a movie
                Please try with the latest DVDFab 11 and feedback with the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X