Problem Ripping Bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Ripping Bluray

When trying to rip a BluRay I keep getting this message and the Chapters are all messed up. Can someone please help me Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	bluerayriphh.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	362547
    Attached Files

You need to supply more information, most of which will be contained in the DVDFab internal log session that the disc produced, probably the last one in the file.. Please attach it per the instructions linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried to rip this several times and copy it to ISO so here is the logs from those actions.. Please let me know what you make of it.. Thank you

Attached Files
      Last edited by signals; 12-02-2018, 08:55 PM. Reason: moved logs to attachment, please don't place the in the message area

Comment

Originally posted by thereverend View Post
        I tried to rip this several times and copy it to ISO so here is the logs from those actions.. Please let me know what you make of it.. Thank you
        Do you mean Blu-ray HURRICANE_HEIST (blu-ray C31FB6215C253155B93FB47970C0852ABD93EE8C)?

Please specify the country of this movie disc. Also, please make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and attach it to out FTP site. Thank you.
        Please check PM for FTP info.

Comment

Working...
        X