The Predator RIP copy is incomplete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper The Predator RIP copy is incomplete

DVDFab version 11.0.1.1 - The Predator movie only gets ripped for about 24% of the movie. Only about 26 minutes of the full 1 hr & 46 mins get ripped and then says it complete.

Tried it with the DVDFab 10.2.1.7 and it works.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by geh; 12-31-2018, 10:37 PM.

The developers are already working on this, sorry for the problem.

Try turning off cloud decryption in Common Settings for now.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      The developers are already working on this, sorry for the problem.

Try turning off cloud decryption in Common Settings for now.
      That did not help!

Comment

Originally posted by geh View Post

That did not help!
        The developers are working on this movie. For now, you can disable pathplayer to have a try.

Comment

Hi Guy's,
          I Ripped The Predator on DVDFab X64 ver. 10.2.1.7 and got a good Rip, when I ripped it on Ver. 11..0.1.2 the MKV video Rip would just stop playing and go back to the beginning to start again. But the Rip I just did on ver. 10.2.1.7 was perfect. So there must be some code problem in DvDFab ver. 11.0.1.2 and ver. 11.0.1.1. Hope this helps with getting a good Rip. So two of us got it to RIP Fine try it with the older version.
          Burner1
          Last edited by Burner1; 01-04-2019, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Where can I get the ver 10.2.1.7 I can't seem to find it here.
            Thanks

Comment

Hi edistoriverrat,
              That I can't tell you, I don't know, the file is like 141 mb so I can't send it to you, what I do is when a new update comes out I have the app download it and I also click on the download link and download each and every update for cases just like this one, I have every updated program all the way back to ver. 9.1. Maybe someone else on here can tell you where you can download this version? Sorry I can't help you with this part.
              Burner1

Comment

Originally posted by edistoriverrat View Post
                Where can I get the ver 10.2.1.7 I can't seem to find it here.
                Thanks
                It's still available on the download page http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm , you need to scroll down the page a little bit to see the download option.
                Anyway, here is the download link.

Comment

Working...
                X