The JULIET NAKED RIP copy is bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper The JULIET NAKED RIP copy is bad

DVDFab version 11.0.1.2 - The JULIET NAKED movie has both the audio and video are bad after about 4 mins into the movie.

dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

geh, how are they bad? What happens when you play the MKV rip? What player do you use?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I audio stops working after about 4 mins into the movie and the video breaks up into like Mosaic tiles all over the screen - I hope that makes sense? Then everything stops playing and freezes up. My player is a Sony Blu-Ray Disc/DVD Player BDP BX510.

Comment

Originally posted by geh View Post
          I audio stops working after about 4 mins into the movie and the video breaks up into like Mosaic tiles all over the screen - I hope that makes sense? Then everything stops playing and freezes up. My player is a Sony Blu-Ray Disc/DVD Player BDP BX510.
          Please first check and be sure that this folder copy H:/FullDisk NEW/JULIET_NAKED can be played well. Try to disable GPU to convert the movie again and see if it will make a difference.
          If still failed, could you please upload this folder to us to help check the problem?
          I have PMed you the FTP info, please kindly check, thank you.

Comment

The copy from drive H is bad - I never noticed that! Sorry

Make a new copy and it worked. Sorry again.
            Last edited by geh; 01-05-2019, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by geh View Post
              The copy from drive H is bad - I never noticed that! Sorry

Make a new copy and it worked. Sorry again.
              Thank you for the update, glad you figure it out

Comment

Working...
              X