Audio level does not change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio level does not change

In ripping a DVD, I have tried everything related to changing the audio level, and I end up with the same level (very low) no matter what I do.

I have changed it under advanced settings, and using the volume setting in the editor. With advanced, I have gone as high as 500% with no difference in the output.

This is all being done when ripping a single chapter (music video) to MP4.

Any ideas on why the level does not change?

Andy

No, it always worked for me. I usually set it for 130% and get booming audio output. If you are using the 'same as source' setting for audio, the settings will have no effect. I am moving your topic to the Ripper forum. It would help to analyze your problem if you include the DVDFab internal log session from one of these Ripper jobs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I finally found something that worked. I had to save the advanced settings as a profile, or it reverted back to 100%
      I still have to check to see if converter does the same thing though.

Andy

Comment

Working...
      X