Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVD Ripper crashes

Hello,
    I'm a long time user of DVD Fab. Lately, I was unable to rip 2 older DVD. DVD Fab quits suddenly before beginnig to rip. It never happened before, as far as I can remember.
    I attach 1 log file. I can't attach "dvdfab_internal"; I get the message "Error uploading image".
    Best regards,
    Olivier
    Attached Files

Please also attach the "fabcheck_internal" log if you were using CUDA or other GPU acceleration with Ripper.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Is it different from the one I already loaded?

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
        Hello,
        I'm a long time user of DVD Fab. Lately, I was unable to rip 2 older DVD. DVD Fab quits suddenly before beginnig to rip. It never happened before, as far as I can remember.
        I attach 1 log file. I can't attach "dvdfab_internal"; I get the message "Error uploading image".
        Best regards,
        Olivier
        It is possible that dvdfab_internal log file is too big. DVDFab appends each session to this file, so it gets bigger by each use. You can cut and paste the portion of the session for your latest attempts to a new text file,(each session starts with a date and time stamp), or you can simply delete the log file and it will build a new one when you attempt the rips(s) again.

Comment

Thank you. Here is an edited version of the dvdfab_internal file.
          Attached Files

Comment

No solution in sight?

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
              No solution in sight?
              Hi, the issue will be fixed in the new version. It will be released soon. Please wait and use DVDFab 11.0.1.8 to convert again, thanks.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Indeed. It works now. Thanks a lot for you fast and efficient answer! ☺

Comment

Working...
                  X