Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is "DVD to DVD" required for "DVD to Mobile" to work?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is "DVD to DVD" required for "DVD to Mobile" to work?

I have purchased a lifetime license for "DVD to Mobile" and it was working fine for a while. Now when I click on the option for DVD to Mobile I get the message that says "The ipod/iphone feature is available in DVD to Mobile". Which makes me think that the software isn't recognizing my registraion code. So I re-entered the code.

Next to the info for DVD to Mobile it says my name, license number and "no" under the Enabled column and "never expire" under the Update expire time column.

I emailed my question in and the response I received was that I had to also purchase "DVD to DVD" for "DVD to Mobile" to work. There is nothing on the DVD to Mobile web site about this: http://www.dvdfab.com/dvd-to-mobile.htm Nor in the email received with my registration code.

So my question is.... Do I really need to also purchase DVD to DVD?
    Or how do I get my DVD to Mobile to be enabled?

Thanks so much!

DVD to DVD is required for DVD to Mobile. The previous reason given that I've seen posted is that the Mobile module uses the DVD to DVD module for some of the work.

Comment

This is correct. The website will tell you this if you try to purchase just DVD to Mobile. Here is what the page says if you UNcheck DVD to DVD:

DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" works with DVDFab "DVD to DVD" together. That is, you MUST have a valid DVDFab "DVD to DVD" license, which is applied to the same e-mail address. Please get the two products together. Otherwise, you can always retrieve the keys here, to make sure if you already have a valid license.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X