Problem ripping The Equalizer 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Problem ripping The Equalizer 2

When trying to rip The Equalizer 2, it won't last more than maybe 15 seconds or so before there's a message saying it was successful and without any output file.

Attached is the dvdfab_internal.log.
    Attached Files

Checking it. The Beijing staff will be online shortly. This is often due to an incorrect playlist selection within DVDFab.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by WebMaximus View Post
      When trying to rip The Equalizer 2, it won't last more than maybe 15 seconds or so before there's a message saying it was successful and without any output file.

Attached is the dvdfab_internal.log.
      The main chosen playlist 423 is wrong. Please open "Choose Other Titles" to see if DVDFab reads and lists other titles which is with longer time or is the correct movie time, then choose that title to convert and see the result. Still fails, please send us the latest dvdfab_internal log.

Also, please load the original disc into your computer, let Windows Explorer open it, then exclude M2TS files which are in STREAM folder and then zip the other files within the disc folder to send us the zip file, thank you.

Comment

Thanks for opening my eyes!

I actually already thought that might be the issue before asking for help in here and I did find another playlist which looked right looking at the length of it. That resulted in the same issue though.

Now when I had another look after reading your post I found there was in fact a third playlist in there I overlooked last time. Just picked that one and so far it seems good! The process has now lasted for about 3 minutes while it before this would end in less than 30 seconds.

So, I'll keep my fingers crossed it will finish successfully and if not, I'll let you know.

Thanks again!

Comment

WM, if you find the correct playlist, please pass it along here also.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The correct title is 427 rather than 423 which is automatically picked by DVDFab.

Comment

Originally posted by WebMaximus View Post
              The correct title is 427 rather than 423 which is automatically picked by DVDFab.
              Hi, please load the source disc into your computer, let Windows Explorer open it, then exclude M2TS files from the STREAM folder, and zip the other files in the disc folder to send us the zip file, thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X