DVDFab on PC, source and destination on NAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab on PC, source and destination on NAS

What is the fastest approach when both source and destination are on a NAS? I'm currently running DVDFab on my PC; is there a faster way?

Originally posted by zekeblue View Post
    What is the fastest approach when both source and destination are on a NAS? I'm currently running DVDFab on my PC; is there a faster way?
    Not only the conversion speed of DVDFab matters, but also the internet speed and the hard drive's read/write speed.

You can compare "source in nas destination on PC" to see if it is an internet speed issue.

Comment

Zeke,
      The success you will have with this procedure will depend on your network speed and other traffic. You should always avoid having Source/Target on the same drive, likewise the DVDFab temp file if you are doing Cinavia Removal or Compression
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks to you both. I can set up with different drives for the big conversion project. I'll run a test to see if it is worth it.

Comment

Working...
        X