UK Version of Hunter Killer - New Copy Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) UK Version of Hunter Killer - New Copy Protection

I've just seen something I've never seen before. I ripped this disk today and it ripped just fine, but after about 10 minutes of playback in PLEX, a black screen came up with a message about the disk having been copied. Anybody seen anything like this before?

This form of copy protection is seen occasionally, DVDFab will need additional information on the disc to be able to decrypt it completely. Please attach the DVDFab internal log session for the disc as a first step.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      This form of copy protection is seen occasionally, DVDFab will need additional information on the disc to be able to decrypt it completely. Please attach the DVDFab internal log session for the disc as a first step.
      I've attached the log
      Attached Files

Comment

Please provide a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and send it to us (you can upload it to google drive and then share the link with us). Thank you.

>>>>>>>>>>>
        UPDATE:
        No need to upload the file any more, it's fixed, please try again and feedback. Thank you.

Comment

Hi,

Please try again, it's fixed on server.

Please upload the files as Mona said if still have the problem.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi,

Please try again, it's fixed on server.

Please upload the files as Mona said if still have the problem.

Thanks!

Wilson
            All working now, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X