Long Shot - Scene Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Long Shot - Scene Swap

There is a scene swap right in the beginning of the intro where the title "Long Shot" appears at 5:06, it's replaced with a short clip shown later in the movie from 1:16:46. After the scene is over it goes back to normal playback. Is anyone else experiencing this? If you put the movie and a blu ray player it plays normally. Something in DVDfab is causing this scene swap. I never had this happen before. Although is a minor nuisance, I would like this resolved.

You must supply more information, most of which will be contained in the DVDFab internal log session for this task. Follow these tips to attach the log to a post: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My rip of Long Shot does not exhibit this issue. It plays correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by GOTTI View Post
        There is a scene swap right in the beginning of the intro where the title "Long Shot" appears at 5:06, it's replaced with a short clip shown later in the movie from 1:16:46. After the scene is over it goes back to normal playback. Is anyone else experiencing this? If you put the movie and a blu ray player it plays normally. Something in DVDfab is causing this scene swap. I never had this happen before. Although is a minor nuisance, I would like this resolved.
        Hi GOTTI, please refer to signals' post #2 to post the dvdfab_internal.log file. And please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. Thanks. (Please check PM for FTP info.)

Comment

Hi,

UK version of the movie show a copyright notice at 6:05 and a number of chapter are out of order when ripped

Logs attached
          Attached Files

Comment

I have a problem with Long Shot as well. DVDFab chooses 00884.mpls as the main title but this is incorrect. The correct title should be 00837.mpls for my disc. I am running the latest version of DVDFab - 11.0.6.1. I've uploaded the internal log but it won't let me upload the BDInfo file for the movie which has all of the title and segment map information. It's that log that shows that 00884.mpls has the wrong segment map.

On a side note, why did DVDFab make the change (a long while back) that made only the track that DVDFab believes is the main title for these Lionsgate discs the correct length? It used to be that all titles showed as the same length and we could choose whichever title (and associated segment map) that we wanted even if it was not the track that DVDFab chose as the main title. Now, all the other tracks show up as only a few seconds long even though their segment maps show that they contain all of the sections of the movie just in various combinations.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X