No announcement yet.

Godzilla: King Of The Monsters keeps locking up at 80% complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Godzilla: King Of The Monsters keeps locking up at 80% complete

No matter what settings I choose this movie will only rip 80% of the way. Anyone else having this issue?

Please ATTACH the DVDFab internal log session from this disc to your next post. Need the information there to be able to help you. Follow the log submission guidelines here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by grubmaster View Post
      No matter what settings I choose this movie will only rip 80% of the way. Anyone else having this issue?
      Had no problem with this one. Just ripped a BD copy of this yesterday to the movie server with no issues.

I do have a movie that I just bought this week that is doing the same thing, tried 2 times to rip it and it will only go up to 80% and lock up. It's not a Blu-Ray copy but it is taking as long to rip as a Blu-Ray movie before it crashes out. It's an older movie so I am leaning more to getting sacked with a junk disc than a real problem in ripping it .

Comment

Working...
      X