Rocketman (2019) - Descriptive Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocketman (2019) - Descriptive Audio

Anyone else having issues with Rocketman and only the Descriptive Audio plays?? I've checked Titles 1, 300, 340 and even though there are 2 English Audio tracks, the first one is descriptive audio is descriptive and the 2nd is silent.

Edit: OK, ignore me. The issue was that the first audio track is descriptive, and the 2nd is regular, but the built-in player in DVDFAB doesn't seem to want to play the 2nd track even when selected. I re-ripped the movie using the 2nd track and it plays correctly. I'll leave this up in case someone else searches for the same issue.
    Last edited by bizzym; 09-08-2019, 12:37 AM.

Thanks for the feedback, there are sometimes issues with audio track selection in the Preview player in DVDFab. Sometimes it will be silent for 30-45 seconds and then begin to play normally.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X