This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File names?

So I downloaded the trial version to try it out and see if it will do what I wanted. At initial viewing it did. So I tried it out. Took season 1 of Babylon 5 and converted it over to .avi just fine. Cept I ran into one little glitch. When I try to play the episodes on my PS3, the file name isn't displayed, but rather it displays either UNDEFINED.1.title.1 or 01.title.01. I went an renamed the files, but still displays the same. Is this something the program does? and if so how can I change it?

In the "EDIT" sceen, you can set/change the file name and the title name.

The PS3 is displaying the "Title" information.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Can that be edited after the ripping and converting?

Comment

You can also customize the way DVDFab makes default filenames in Common Settings. To get the most from DVDFab during your trial, glance through the Tutorial on the dvdfab.com website.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If you are going to AVI, you can use ABC AVI Tag editor on the produced files.

Just google and download it.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X