Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly quota for an account consumed ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Weekly quota for an account consumed ???

Hi Guys,
    I'm just about to equip my MovieServer with my films. From my ISO's I rip over DVDFab11 m2ts files and then on the MovieServer. That applies to all my films. Now I get from DVDFab11 a message that my weekly quota for an account is consumed.

For how long does that apply and how many movies can I rip in a week with DVDFab11?

Annoying, right now where you want to populate the MovieServer with all his movies.

Does anyone have any experience or information for me?

Thank you ...

Hi Komet,
    1) You can put the ISOs on the DMS, it plays them well, no need to process them again. Just use Windows Explorer to transfer them via the share or....
    2) If you have a large quantity to transfer, it will be much faster to remove the HDD from the DMS and put it on a PC via USB, eSATA, etc. to copy the files, then replace it in the DMS
    3) To my knowledge, the weekly quota is 70, but it applies only to Cinavia Removal, which is not required for the DMS, it ignores the infection. You can turn the Removal function off in DVDFab Common Settings->Cinavia.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello signal,
      Indeed!!! Have it disabled and it seems to work. Thank you for the tip, you helped me a lot. Now it can go on.

That I can transfer the ISO`s directly and completely to the DMS I knew that. Unfortunately, the ISO's are not that good on the DMS. Once a movie is started from the BD menu or DVD menu, the movie does not run smoothly. It must have something to do with the DVD or BD menu. As m2ts the same films are running absolutely easily. That's why I'm doing all the effort now.

Too bad, because that was the reason why I bought the MovieServer, because he can play the menu. Hope that someday will be fixed by an update.

Thanks again for your help ...

Comment

You are welcome, hope you enjoy the DMS. I also transfer most of my content as BDMV folder, not ISO and mostly Main Movie, but a few that I transfer as Full Disc (with menus) seem to play OK. I will try some others. When the playback problem happens, immediately click the Feedback button and post here about it, including the Log ID number that the DMS generates, then the developers can check it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've already done that and published the ID number in the MovieServer forum. As a reference film served "popsicle 2" as DVD and "Jonny English 3" as 4K UHD. Both as ISO. Film from the menu started and the film does not always run smoothly and know in the meantime on visible stuttering. For DVD, it is not fluent but rather shaky. As BDMV the complete disc I have unfortunately tried unsuccessfully. The 4K UHD as m2ts and the DVD as MKV both run smoothly with the same hardware and settings. BD-BluRay`s seem to run as ISO easily.

I will certainly have fun. The more I deal with the MovieServer the more he grows my heart. Was not at all excited but now with me a satisfaction there. Also, I have the update 2.0.1.2 loaded and am satisfied, as well with this forum where really helped.

The ripping without Cineavia is currently running in the background and also works. I am very pleased.

What I would still want from the DMS is that I can see in the form of a small tick on the cover immediately which movie I have already seen.

Comment

Working...
          X