Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BD ripper doesnt comlete ripping the films, ends on 69% and says it a sucess.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD ripper doesnt comlete ripping the films, ends on 69% and says it a sucess.

Since i downloaded the DVD fab v.11 all has gone to hell with ripping blurays. I could still ripp with v.10, but now that also is not possible anymore. So what is going on? It worked perfectly on my last 3000 films. Now all Bluray ripps ends in failure. It stops on 69% and calls it perfect ripp.
    I now have tried to uninstall both 10 and 11, and reinstall v.11 to see if its fixing the problem, but no. I havent changed any hardware, so this must clearly be related to the software.

Attached Files

Sorry that you got issue with DVDFab, if you have used hardware acceleration for the conversion, please try to disable GPU Acceleration and see if it will make a difference.

Also, please attach the dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file to help reproduce the issue, thanks.

Comment

this forum doesnt support my size of dvdfab log file

Comment

Originally posted by turboripper View Post
        this forum doesnt support my size of dvdfab log file
        You can try delete the whole log folder, and then repeat the conversion process, a new log will be generated, please upload that one to us.

Comment

Hi Again. Have turned off gpu and tried again. It went a bit futher but stops on about 84%, and takes hours now instead of minutes.
          Attached Files

Comment

wrong fabcheck, here is the right one
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi again, any solution to this?

Comment

Still no solution?

Comment

Your log files for internal log starts with what version of Fab you are using this is not show in your logs so make sure you use the latest version of fab theirs a bug in some versions that causes a problem that was corrected in the latest version so try using latest version first if this is no help then put the disk on the computer first using full disk or clone mode then use that copy to do the rip sometimes this helps.

Comment

do you have the latest driver update
                    for your computers graphics card ??

Comment

Originally posted by turboripper View Post
                      Still no solution?
                      Besides the other two posts above, please try to convert the movie to MKV.h264 and see if it will make a difference.
                      Please attach a complete log session, which shall start like this: DVDFab 11.0.6.1 (2019/11/27 11:59:27) (X64)

Comment

My DVDfab 11.0.6.1 /21/11/2019) (x64)

Ok..so now i have updatet my gpu drivers. And after this i restartet and started rip again.

I've tried to rip blueray to MKV/H265 and MKV/H264 with and without GPU Acceleration in both H.264 and H.265. But i still stops @ aprox 70%. And ofcourse it says complete successfull rip.

What to do next?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by turboripper; 11-27-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

2 things to try - 1st- click common settings - drives - read - tick "ignore all reading errors automatically"
                          2nd - is to try Ripping each movie individually, and not in queue

Comment

I suggest using Copy-Main Movie mode to write the movie to a folder on your HDD, then play it from the HDD and see if it ends at the correct point. If yes, then use that HDD folder as a Source in Ripper and see if it completes normally. If the the HDD folder does not end correctly, there is a problem with the title in DVDFab. I do not recommend setting DVDFab to ignore all read errors, if the disc has read errors it will show up in the internal log file for the Main Movie copy you just made.

When supplying logs in the forum, follow these steps http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5 and edit the log file using Notepad so that it only contains the log session that illustrates your problem.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                            X