No announcement yet.

Nothing but Read Errors from Angel Has Fallen (2019) bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Nothing but Read Errors from Angel Has Fallen (2019) bluray

I tried ripping the bluray disc of Angel Has Fallen (2019) US, but it encounters a Read Error from the start and continues to encounter Read Errors.
    I cancelled the process after 16mins.

Has this movie been supported yet or do I just have a bad disc?

Thanks
    Chris
    Attached Files

I have the same issue. Pretty sure it's not your disc

Comment

Originally posted by emarcade View Post
      I have the same issue. Pretty sure it's not your disc
      I'm returning the disc just to make sure that's not the issue, because I was able to rip the UHD disc with no problems.
      Last edited by FQs19; 12-01-2019, 02:46 AM. Reason: Grammar correction

Comment

Anyone having this issue please attach the DVDFab internal log session from the attempt.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Attached and the error I received. I tried retry and then abort, but had to hit the X and cancel to get out of it as Abort would not stop it. When I hit Abort it told me to try cleaning the disc. It just came out of the package and looks perfect.
          Attached Files

Comment

One other thing. I tried to rip the DVD since the Blu-ray was not working (my package had both) and when it listed the titles available, the movie did not show up. It chose the longest thing on there which was the preview for John Wick 3. However, I did not see any titles available that were of the correct length.

I then copied the disc to my drive using DVDfab and tried to use another ripping program and it loaded the movie to be ripped. However, it started like 7 minutes into the movie so it was only 1:54 long and not the whole 2:01 it should have been.

Comment

Hi,

It's bug of DVDFab, please wait for fix, thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                Hi,

It's bug of DVDFab, please wait for fix, thanks!

Wilson
                Thank you for confirming this, because my replacement disc has this error as well, so it's not the discs.
                Looking forward to the fix.

Comment

I am having this issue on all recent blu-rays. Tried about 3 different discs, 2 drives. Same issue. Running latest DVDfab. Only happens with blu-rays and not DVDs.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jellymunky View Post
                    I am having this issue on all recent blu-rays. Tried about 3 different discs, 2 drives. Same issue. Running latest DVDfab. Only happens with blu-rays and not DVDs.
                    Sorry for the trouble, it's known issue, please kindly wait for update. For now, you can use an old version of DVDFab or use Passkey for movie copying, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X