Endeavour TV Series Bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Endeavour TV Series Bluray

I just recived the first 6 seasons of the UK TV series Endeavour released on Bluray by PBS in the US. The first two series ripped without a problem, but the rest of the disks (Series 3 thru 6) all have some new JAVA scheme on that the Ripper (and disk copy) can't handle. I know there's a new system in place to handle this sort of issue, do I need to do anything, or should I just wait?

Please post the dvdfab_internal log session for the problematic disks. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please post the dvdfab_internal log session for the problematic disks. Thank you.
      Here's a clean log file from attempting to open Disc One of Season 3, I get the same error with all disks from Season 3,4,5,6.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nik
        Are these the US discs? I have most of them and they worked previously. I will find and try them again. I have 5 and 6 on my DMS.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Nik
          Are these the US discs? I have most of them and they worked previously. I will find and try them again. I have 5 and 6 on my DMS.
          Yes, they are the PBS releases, I don't think they are available anywhere else on Bluray, here's a screen shot of the error message I get Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	224
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	378243

Comment

I will check my discs, there have been a few instances of false positives with the java message.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I will check my discs, there have been a few instances of false positives with the java message.
              I don't think it's a false positive because none of the disks will copy or rip properly.

Comment

Possibly not, we shall see. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

In the grand scheme of things, problems ripping a Bluray disk aren't the end of the world :-) BTW, any update on the 4:3 cropping issue, I've just had the same experience with another Bluray Dr. Who set.

Comment

Hi Nik
                    I tested 3 episodes from random discs in the Pertwee Season 4 set. All of them were pillar boxed to 1920x1080 (encoded black bars both sides). The actual active video was ~1440x1080, which I could get Ripper to produce by subtracting ~262 pixels from either side using the manual crop controls. They were all the same and none would produce 1440x1080 output without manual intervention. So I can’t account for your results! Please upload one of each of the output files to the ftp site, naming them PERTWEE 1 and 2 or similar. Send a pm if you need the ftp information and alert me by pm when you have time to do it.

Comment

Hi Nik
                      I tested 3 episodes from random discs in the Pertwee Season 4 set. All of them were pillar boxed to 1920x1080 (encoded black bars both sides). The actual active video was ~1440x1080, which I could get Ripper to produce by subtracting ~262 pixels from either side using the manual crop controls. They were all the same and none would produce 1440x1080 output without manual intervention. So I can’t account for your results! Please upload one of each of the output files to the ftp site, naming them PERTWEE 1 and 2 or similar. Send a pm if you need the ftp information and alert me by pm when you have time to do it.
                      Where are the manual cropping controls?

Comment

I’’ll make some captures, easier to see than to write it all out. A great series.

Comment

Any progress on these discs?

Comment

Hello Nik, it's fixed, please kindly try again. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X