X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Subtitles problem

Hello
    Can anybody help !
    I have recently renewed my DVDfab bluray ripper, mainly to rip H265 HVEC MP4 video.
    The picture and sound is very good but it constantly shows the subtitles with no way to turn them off.
    Kodi and VLC option to turn subtitles off is greyed out.
    I have selected the option render subtitles to video as usual which works fine when creating a similar H264 video.
    Its a pity as it is spoiling what are excellent rips.
    Regards
    Bobt4747

If you do not want to see them continuously, use the Remux Into File option. When Direct Render is selected, they are no longer subtitles but are part of the video and thus can’t be turned off. Remux allows them to be turned on or off. Note that Fab Player defaults to Enable Subs so that they will appear even with Remux unless turned off (this may have been fixed already).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've just come across this problem as well after wasting two days batch converting videos with AI Enlarger. It didn't happen with previous versions, but now it seems they are forced by default in the current release 11.0.7.6? I'm using DVDFab x64.

Comment

Originally posted by magnu View Post
        I've just come across this problem as well after wasting two days batch converting videos with AI Enlarger. It didn't happen with previous versions, but now it seems they are forced by default in the current release 11.0.7.6? I'm using DVDFab x64.
        Which profile did you use? Please attach the dvdfab_internal log file or the feedback ID: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...oblems-quickly

Comment

Hello
          Thank you to the people who have replied !
          I have now created a MP4 without selecting render to video and I think this has worked. I get the option of saving as vob or srt, does this matter which I select ?
          Also
          After completing the rip I had a page with a list of subtitles in the film to edit which I didn't know what to do with !
          This could be a problem as I would want to rip movies in batches of 6 and this would mean I would have to address this at the end of every movie.
          The profile I am using is MP4 H265 10bit
          Regards
          Bobt47

Comment

Originally posted by bobt4747 View Post
            I have now created a MP4 without selecting render to video and I think this has worked. I get the option of saving as vob or srt, does this matter which I select ?
            As long as your player support to playback those subtitle, either one is okay.

Originally posted by bobt4747 View Post
            After completing the rip I had a page with a list of subtitles in the film to edit which I didn't know what to do with !
            This could be a problem as I would want to rip movies in batches of 6 and this would mean I would have to address this at the end of every movie.
            The profile I am using is MP4 H265 10bit
            Regards
            Bobt47
            It doen't support to skip the SRT subtitle verification process at the moment. We will consider to add an option to skip this step in the future.

Comment

OK I understand now
              Thank you for your help !

Comment

Found a problem with DVDFab. I uploaded a newer version & I lose the subtitle settings I had before. Instead of sticking with Remux into file it goes back to the Direct Render To Video setting?

Comment

Originally posted by magnu View Post
                  Found a problem with DVDFab. I uploaded a newer version & I lose the subtitle settings I had before. Instead of sticking with Remux into file it goes back to the Direct Render To Video setting?
                  DVDFab will remember the Subtitle settings in your last try. If you didn't remove DVDFab along with personal parameter info, it shall remain the same way. Please set the subtitle per your need to try again. If still have problem, please let me know, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X