Barbarella - fails to rip if HD audio is selected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Barbarella - fails to rip if HD audio is selected

I have this title on Blu Ray, attempting to rip to .mkv (using MKV passthrough profile). The rear cover states that the audio is in "English Mono Dolby TrueHD". Once the disc is read, the audio is listed in DVDFab as "English AC-3 TrueHD/2". Ripping never actually starts if you have this track enabled. Only if you select "AC-3/5.1 (Remove HD)" audio track does it then rip successfully.

Is this a bug, i.e., that the audio actually is mono and DVDFab doesn't recognise it?

BD Info attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

If I use DVDFab Passkey to remove protection, play the disc using MPC-HC, then right-click on the video and choose "properties", the following is shown:

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 23.976fps [V: h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x1080]
      Audio: TrueHD 48000Hz stereo 2304kbps [A: English [eng] (truehd, 48000 Hz, stereo, s24)]
      Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo 224kbps [A: English [eng] (ac3, 48000 Hz, stereo, 224 kb/s) [sub]]
      Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo 224kbps [A: French [fra] (ac3, 48000 Hz, stereo, 224 kb/s)]
      Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo 224kbps [A: Spanish [spa] (ac3, 48000 Hz, stereo, 224 kb/s)]
      Subtitle [S: English [eng] (pgs)]
      Subtitle [S: English [eng] (pgs)]
      Subtitle [S: French [fra] (pgs)]
      Subtitle [S: Spanish [spa] (pgs)]
      Subtitle [S: Portuguese [por] (pgs)]
      Subtitle [S: Forced Subtitles (auto)]
      Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: No subtitles]

Comment

Need the DVDFab internal log session for Barbarella, please attach it to a post.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Log file attached - conversion started at 20:43, the blu-ray drive span down at 20:46 due to inactivity and I cancelled it at 20:48.
          Attached Files

Comment

We got your file and reproduced the issue. The developer will fix it.

Comment

Great - thanks

Comment

Working...
              X