Problem remuxing srt subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem remuxing srt subtitles

It seems that remuxed VOBSUB subtitles to an AppleTV 4 format doesn`t work in Apple players.
    When I try to remux SRT subtitles DVDFab crashes, this happens when I try to extract or convert to AppleTv 4 or MKV. No problem when remuxing VOBSUB subtitles.
    I've been looking for a solution but haven't found anything.
    Thank you for any help.

Wrong forum, moving your thread to the Ripper forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by gecanben View Post
      It seems that remuxed VOBSUB subtitles to an AppleTV 4 format doesn`t work in Apple players.
      When I try to remux SRT subtitles DVDFab crashes, this happens when I try to extract or convert to AppleTv 4 or MKV. No problem when remuxing VOBSUB subtitles.
      I've been looking for a solution but haven't found anything.
      Thank you for any help.
      I tried both DVD Ripper and BD Ripper, remux SRT, can't seem to reproduce the crash issue. Please save and send us the crash file when the crash happens. If you do not receive the crash report field, please send us the dvdfab_internal log file and fabcheck_internal log file to better check the issue. Thanks.

Comment

Hello, thank you for the prompt response.
        The dvdfab_internal.log is the last part of the file since it is larger than 2 MB and could not attach it.
        Before writting in the forum I sent two reports through the crash report splash screen.
        I've also just sent this one of the dvd Julie y Julia.
        Attached Files

Comment

This is the crash alert.

Comment

I think Mona meant that you should allow it to complete the journey (by pressing Enviar).

I removed the image you posted since your email address was visible and we do not doubt you saw it. Note that the DVDFab internal log file can get very large over time, so we request that you copy and paste only the log session that shows your problem. This can be done with Notepad, as shown here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I did that, Isent the report when it generated and then here I posted the fabcheck_internal.log and the concrening part of the dvdfab_internal.log in my previous post.

Comment

I locate your crash report file and have passed it to our developer. Any news, I will update you.

Comment

Working...
                X