Forced subtitles only as a default setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forced subtitles only as a default setting

Hello all - I'm been trying to figure out how I can setup my default profile for ripping DVDs to that it will just get the English (forced only) subtitles and no others.

I've been clicking on these manually, and it's getting tedious.

Thanks in advance for you help

.Click image for larger version

Name:	forced.jpg
Views:	1224
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	380724

Please use the DVDFab preview window to playback the movie, disable Subtitle and see if you can get those "forced subtitles" shown up or not. If you don't get them while Subtitle OFF, then they are not Forced subtitles and once you tick "Forced only" you won't get any subtitle for playback.

You can playback other subtitle stream and see which one contains the subtitle you needed, and then pick that one for the conversion.

Comment

The translation subtitles are not always truly forced on DVD or Blu-ray. On many titles the translations are play by default and you would not get them using a default forced only setting.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X