Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) X-files The Event Series Disc 2 error

For some reason, I cannot RIP this Blue Ray Disc 2
    It keeps giving me an error at 22% about bad disc, but it plays fine in the player or PowerDVD

Even a full copy 1:1 seems to take the whole disc, but has an error

When I try to RIP it from the ISO, it gets stuck at 22% too and it's complelety dead. I need to cancel it after 10-20 min.

Any ideas?
    Attached Files

The log shows multiple read errors with the original disc, so even a clone of it will probably not process correctly in Ripper. This can happen with a bad disc or if the protection removal is not fully supported. The developers will need to check the log and may need to get the disc or ask you to upload some files. Please monitor or subscribe your thread to watch for further information. Sorry for the problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

done, waiting for info if they need it

Comment

Hi pka4916, please go to Common Settings window to ignore all read error and disable Lightning-Shrink to copy/rip the disc again and see if it will make a difference.

Comment

Disabled the settings, and it's failing as well.
          see log below
          Attached Files

Comment

Please open the disc THE_X-FILES_EVENT_SERIES in your drive, copy and zip all the movie files except those .m2ts files and then send it to our FTP to help address the issue, thanks.

Comment

Uploaded the zip file with the info.. see PM I just sent you

Comment

I've also got an issue with just disc 2, but it just throws me an unknown error on loading the disc, doesn't actually load it.

Comment

Originally posted by darth3pio View Post
                  I've also got an issue with just disc 2, but it just throws me an unknown error on loading the disc, doesn't actually load it.
                  Please be sure that you are using the latest version 11.0.9.4. Please attach the dvdfab_internal log file for the movie to help analyzing the issue, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X