Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When all task are done Do Nothing default

Hello,

I've been meaning to ask this for a while and I still can't find it anywhere on the forum, so apologies if it's been answered elsewhere.

Until about 6 months ago, when I changed the "When all tasks are done" to "Shut Down Computer" when I was ripping DVDs, the next time I opened up DVD Fab, it reverted back to "Do Nothing". This has now changed so that it remembers whatever you changed it to the last time you used it, and I keep forgetting and having my computer unexpectedly shut down without warning.

Is there anywhere in the settings to change it back so that it will always start as "Do Nothing" when I open up DVD Fab?

Thanks/

I believe that setting only appears after you start a task like copying or ripping.

So just start a task, then change the After Completion setting to Do Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky West View Post
      Hello,

I've been meaning to ask this for a while and I still can't find it anywhere on the forum, so apologies if it's been answered elsewhere.

Until about 6 months ago, when I changed the "When all tasks are done" to "Shut Down Computer" when I was ripping DVDs, the next time I opened up DVD Fab, it reverted back to "Do Nothing". This has now changed so that it remembers whatever you changed it to the last time you used it, and I keep forgetting and having my computer unexpectedly shut down without warning.

Is there anywhere in the settings to change it back so that it will always start as "Do Nothing" when I open up DVD Fab?

Thanks/
      could try clicking the default settings button in the lower left corner of the general settings area.
      this will reset dvdfab settings to default settings.

Comment

FQs19 is correct, there is no global setting for this but it will appear before you start a task and will be remembered by DVDFab.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X