Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem Converting ISO to MP4 (Redirected from the Ripper panel to the Copy Panel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Problem Converting ISO to MP4 (Redirected from the Ripper panel to the Copy Panel)

I have an .iso file on my local that I need to convert to an MP4. I am either doing something wrong, or I have a bug. (I have watched several online videos about this and as far as I can tell, I am doing things correctly.)
    • I am using Windows 10. DVDFab 11.0.8.6.
    • I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it twice, but still have this problem.

First, I go to the Ripper panel... and checked the settings. Everything seems ok.

Then I go to the Ripper panel.
    • I have Save To set to a folder on the D drive.
    • The app pauses for a moment to load the file, but then I am re-directed to the Copy panel, to Clone/Burn the file, which isnt what I need to do.
    • Once I get re-directed to the Copy panel, the Save To changes from the D drive folder I previously selected and now shows the E drive (which is my DVD drive).
    Here is a link to a video that illustrates the problem: (Sorry for the poor video quality

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I made an MP4 of this change happening (changing from the Ripper panel to the Copy panel, but the filesize is being squashed and its unwatchable.) I can do individual screenshots if that will help.

You may need to clear your list of archived tasks, it may be pulling up an old one. I have never had a forced mode change or seen one reported here. Please try it with the new version of DVDFab just released and see if the results are different. If not, attach or report (via Feedback) the DVDFab internal log file. If you report via Feedback, be certain to report the Log ID number here in the forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X