No announcement yet.

Small pictures (Subtitle check)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Small pictures (Subtitle check)

​​​Hello,

In DVDFab DVD Ripper Version 11.0.8.9. When I rippe a DVD, the pictures are too small for check the subtitles because I want to convert into SRT subtitle format.

Click image for larger version

Name:	subtitle.png
Views:	474
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	382437

Have you a solution for this problem ?

Sorry for my English x)
    Thank you

Richard

Hi Richard,
    DVD to SRT, we could not reproduce the issue. Did you try other DVDs and got the same issue?

Please send us the latest dvdfab_internal.log and fabcheck_internal.log for troubleshooting, the default location for DVDFab log file is:
    C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
    Last edited by Mona; 06-05-2020, 02:00 PM. Reason: correct typo

Comment

Hi Mona,

Yes with other DVD (collection THE_SIMPSONS_S19), same problem.

I have upload the log files.

It's under line --> DVDFab 11.0.8.9 (2020/06/04 21:57:10) (X64)

Thanks you !
      Attached Files

Comment

1. Please use Copy-Main Movie mode, tick the subtitle options and make a chapter copy
        2. Use the chapter copy as source to repeat the process
        3. If you still receive this small subtitle check issue, please send us the chapter copy to help reproduce the issue.

Comment

Hi, I have tried other DVD today and i have exactly same issue.

I make a chapter copy only and it's not resolving the problem

Sorry but, How do you send the chapter copy, please ?

Attached Files

Comment

The copy of only a few chapters was not expected to have any different result, it was to make a small and easy to upload file for the developers to examine. You can upload it to any file share or cloud or upload it to the DVDFab ftp site. The instructions for this will be provided in a forum Private Message. If you choose to use a third-party file site, please post a download link for the file in this thread.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Aah ok, I understand, sorry !

I sent you a video file (in "richardlg61" folder). I don't know if this will be enough because I don't have a DVD Ripper license (only Blu-Ray Ripper and Conversion) so I couldn't check "Copy Main movie mode"
              Before buying the license, I wanted to make sure it worked.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X