Is MKV files supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is MKV files supported?

Hi, why is not MKV Video files supported in the "Ripper" in DVDfab?
    Is it possible to add in future?

MKV is fully supported in Ripper and Converter modules and as a Source for Creator, please check your settings or give more details of the problem you are experiencing.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well I dont know more what to change in setting...

If I drag an .iso or bluray folder to ripper, no problems, if I drag an MKV file into ripper it opens up in converter instead
      The MKV files are the ones created by DVDfab, so it should be no problems.
      MKV files plays perfect and I never had any problems with those whatsoever, so I dont think the source(MKV file) is the problem....

Sorry, I dont know what more to try or do ?

If there is something in the setting that I could try, please tell me
      (tried this in all 12.xxx version so far available)

Comment

If I read from the specs on your site about "ripper" it says:
        Supported Formats
        • Input

Blu-ray disc (2D & 3D), Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO image file
        Says nothing about MKV!

Comment

The specs are correct, MKV is not a suitable Source for the Copy module, only DVD-Video and Blu-ray BDMV UDF or iso. Converter is designed to copy or modify video files such as mkv, mp4 and almost all other types. ??
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X