DVDFab ripper 11 not ripping certain discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVDFab ripper 11 not ripping certain discs

This is so strange to me, because for the season that I want to rip and put on my computer, at least two discs crash the program, while at least one other disc was ripped just fine. And in another season of the same show, two of the discs weren't completely ripped as they were missing at least one episode.

I'd really appreciate any assistance with this. Thanks.

PS. I've already updated the program and the show in question is the new series of Doctor Who, if that helps in any way.

Clarify that you are using DVDFab v12 and please supply the DVDFab internal log session for the Dr. Who disc. If you are using the free version, not all discs can be decrypted/copied/ or processed in Ripper.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Clarify that you are using DVDFab v12 and please supply the DVDFab internal log session for the Dr. Who disc. If you are using the free version, not all discs can be decrypted/copied/ or processed in Ripper.
      I am indeed using DVDFab v12,it's fully updated and I'm not using the free version.

Comment

Thanks, I deleted that report, it was not useful, just a list of the running apps. Please take the following steps:
        Open DVDFab with no discs in drives
        Under DVDFab Settings, click Feedback, to upload your log files
        When it finishes it will assign you a Log ID number, make a note of it and post it here.

Sorry you had a problem with this, possibly a new protection. If you bought the discs online, please provide a link to the purchase page.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X