Divergent ripping error Blu Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divergent ripping error Blu Ray

I have a three pack of the Divergent series on blu ray, says "Disc Made in Mexico" on the back, but it is region 1. Lionsgate. The disc is brand new, and polished to ensure perfect clean surface. I have an LG USB Blur Ray drive, the one sold in Best Buy for about $120. IT makes it to about 18GB then says disc is not readable. How do I send my log to someone to ensure its not something else? Should I try making a Copy to HD first then rip the copy to MKV?

Attach the log session from this disc, it will be contained in the DVDFab internal.log file from which you can copy and paste it to a new text file using Notepad following the instructions found here https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532 Do all 3 discs in the set do the same thing in the same place?

Making a Main Movie copy first is a good practice, which I follow also.. Update DVDFab first, a new version is out.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X