Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video and audio not in sync in all part 2 Blu-ray discs of the Millennium Trilogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video and audio not in sync in all part 2 Blu-ray discs of the Millennium Trilogy

Hello support team.

I have got an issue on video and audio not in sync in part 2 of all three discs of the Millennium Trilogy (Stieg Larsson).

Each disc (Verblendung, Verdammnis, Vergebung) is splitted in 2 parts and can be selected as a separate video in a standard Blu-ray player. DVDFab shows both videos as 1 stream and ripping does work without problems to 1 mkv file.

On watching part 1 in each file, lip sync is normal. On continuing with part 2, the video is about half a second out of sync behind the audio.

I have tried ripping with deactivating of all GPU-codecs and Lightning-Recording as mentioned in another post here in the forum, without success. This is present on all three Blu-rays.

Find attached the Log files of Blu-ray #1 (Verblendung) for further assistance, please.

Thank you

Oxmox
    Attached Files

Moving your thread to the BD Ripper forum. Please do not zip the logs in the future unless the upload fails due to size.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please copy Copy - Clone mode to make an iso file of one of the discs, send this iso file to us to check it out.
      I will send you the FTP info for uploading the iso file via forum PM, thanks.

Comment

Ok, thanks. I am away at the moment and will upload it later by today.

Comment

Hello. Any news on this after uploading the video file?
          Could you reproduce the problem with the audio in the meanwhile?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X