This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Rip with subtitles when speaking foreign language

Some movies, case in point, "A Good Day to Die Hard" has parts of the movie where when watching the DVD in my DVD Player there are subtitles that are forced on the screen to show you what the actors are saying (in this case Russian). There are no other subtitles turned on. Is there a way when I use the Ripper to get this type of subtitles to show when watching the MP3? Thanks!

Click image for larger version  Name:	forced subtitle.png Views:	0 Size:	134.8 KB ID:	391666
    There is a Forced Subtitle option under the Subtitle tab. You can preview to find out which subtitle stream contains the forced subtitle you need and choose how you want the subtitles, after that, pick the subtitle mode in the Advanced Settings, if you choose Render, you shall always have the subtitles shown when playback.

Click image for larger version  Name:	subtitle mode.png Views:	0 Size:	13.7 KB ID:	391667

Comment

The Settings that Mona outlined will make your movie look just like it did in a theater, just do not use a Passthrough profile.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the guidance. I didn't know about the 'Mode' feature. I was able to select the correct "Force" options and get it working. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X