This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Episode Conversion Issue

I have tried to convert Dexter S2 to iPhone so I can watch the episodes on my iphone while I travel. I select everything and it just runs without the completion percentage going up or anything. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on? I have converted other TV shows in the past. I converted Season 1 of Dexter and it worked fine. Any ideas would be appreciated. I have converted movies and it works also. Thanks,

Dexter Season 3 Disc 1

I also had a problem in which none of the DVD Fab software updates have corrected yet. I was unable to backup my copy of Dexter Season 3. I tried converting to a WMA file type. When you start the conversion process, the FPS starts out at about .19 FPS or so and gradually decreases down 0.0 FPS while making no progress at all. If the conversion is not canceled, it will continue making 0% progress for as long as you let it. I tried backing up from DVD to DVD as well and the process completed successfully but when I tried to watch the DVD, it could not be recognized by any player.

Comment

Have you tried turning PathPlayer off if on, on if off and also have you inspected/cleaned/polished the disk?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Mine were coming from DVDs that were already downloaded to my hard drive. The downloads worked fine, it was when trying to convert them to my Iphone.

Comment

Dexter Season 3

Did not try the pathplayer function. I will try turning it off/on as needed. Thank you.

Comment

Dexter Season 1

I am having the same problem with Dexter Season 1 Disc 1. I am trying to burn to mobile for my iPhone as well. I have tried a single check mark at a time but no luck. Did disabling this option fix the problem?

Comment

If you are coverting these from decrypted DVD VIDEO_TS folders, be sure to use DVD to Mobile (not File to Mobile) and set PathPlayer to Disable.

Originally posted by mjstehn View Post
              Mine were coming from DVDs that were already downloaded to my hard drive. The downloads worked fine, it was when trying to convert them to my Iphone.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X