MetaData Upload Repeated Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MetaData Upload Repeated Failure

Not sure if this is the right topic to post under, but since it is happening prior to ripping a disc, I thought it might go here. If not please feel free to move where needed.

Since DVDFab 12.0.1.9 I've been having issues uploading (changed) metadata.

My setup: I have a BD drive and a 4K drive.

I can usually get the correct metadata information for the disc I'm ripping, but when it looks like no one has previously uploaded the information (no contributing user in the upper right corner), I'll click Upload, and a message comes up saying "Uploading, please wait". A minute (or longer) goes by and it eventually fails, giving me the error message "Upload failed. Please check your network settings and retry." (Nothing has changed in my network settings to the best of my knowledge). This happens in the BD drive.

On the 4K drive, when I try to do the same thing, I first get a message saying it is trying to synchronize with the server. A minute (or more) goes by and eventually I get the screen where I can choose/edit the correct data, but I get the same problem as the other drive when trying to upload.

I'm wanting to know if other users are having a similar problem or if there is a known problem somewhere. I'm going to uninstall/reinstall the software and try again in the interim.

Possibly a problem with the meta server, the IT will check it when the office re-opens Monday morning Beijing time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X