Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends Blu Ray Ripping Issues

Hello Everyone,

I'm relatively new to DVDfab and the media server world. I've been using it for about a month now with few issues. One thing I'm running into is with everything on "Friends the Complete Series" Blu Ray. I've been trying to rip them and at around the 10 minute mark of each episode the content is really glitchy. I have no issues playing it on the PS4,5 or computer and the discs are basically brand new so that can't be it. I'm also not having this issue with anything else and I've ripped a pretty extensive piece of my collection at this point. I've been trying to rip to MP4.TureHD.eARC. Anybody run into this or have any suggestions?

You should always attach the relevant DVDFab internal log session when reporting a problem. Instructions here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X