Resume play no longer working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Resume play no longer working

At some point during recent updates of DVDfab DVD Ripper, resume play has stopped working. I was ripping the complete series of Arrow and had no issues when playing back season 1. The episodes would always start from the beginning if I stopped or paused playback when playing back season 2. I also tried fast forwarding to the previous location in the episode and it would return to the beginning as soon as I stopped. Has anyone else had this issue and come up with a solution? Thank you in advance.

What player are you using? Do you notice any A/V sync issues during playback?

Please attach a recent DVDFab internal log session to a post.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I've been using Plex Media Server for playback of my files. I'm running it directly thru my network, with no internet needed. I scrolled thru the log and believe I've copied the complete burn session for season five disc one of Arrow. I attempted to play episode one and it does have the issue with resuming play. Let me know if you need anything else.
      Attached Files

Comment

From the log file, you were using v12.0.2.3.
        Did you convert the Arrow season 1 and season 2 using the same version, same settings? Did you try a previous version of DVDFab 12 and converted season 2, worked?
        Got the same resume issue with other tv show or movie?

Comment

Thank you for looking at the log. I used the most likely used different versions of DVDfab to convert not seasons. I didn't try using and earlier version on season 2 as I didn't know which one to try. Is there any way to tell what version was used?

Comment

Update: I've been hoping that the issue I'm having with making digital copies of DVD's has been corrected. I recently purchased a few T.V. series and have found after digitizing them that I'm still having issues with them not remembering the pause point or starting again from that point, if I stop watching and come back later. I'm currently using version 12.0.5.1. Is there a way I can roll back only the DVD portion of the software? I'm not having any issues when digitizing Blu-Ray DVD.
            Last edited by harris_j; 11-03-2021, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by harris_j View Post
              Update: I've been hoping that the issue I'm having with making digital copies of DVD's has been corrected. I recently purchased a few T.V. series and have found after digitizing them that I'm still having issues with them not remembering the pause point or starting again from that point, if I stop watching and come back later. I'm currently using version 12.0.5.1. Is there a way I can roll back only the DVD portion of the software? I'm not having any issues when digitizing Blu-Ray DVD.
              I have checked with our developer, we do not have this feature "remembering the pause point or starting again from that point", it should be a feature provided by a player, not by DVDFab.

Comment

Working...
              X