Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cyclic on screen pink flash on 3d Infinity wars BluRay rip (DVDFAB 12 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyclic on screen pink flash on 3d Infinity wars BluRay rip (DVDFAB 12 )

Hi

I haven't used DVDFAB since 2016 and was on version 9.
    Back in the day I'd simply use the 3d ripper to create my SBS MKV file for playback on my 3D TV.

I've now installed DVDFAB 12 and tried to rip my retail 3D BluRay Infinity Wars disc.

I chose MP4.10 bit profile and via trial and error got a ripped version for playback on my 3D TV.

I found the ripped version produced great 3D, the sound was perfect, however, on screen I get a pink flash or haze on the screen every 10 seconds or so , it seems there a cycle of colour changes which appear initially from a light colour shade resulting in a noticeable bright pink shade being applied to the image for a brief moment.

DVDFAB 9 never did this.

Can anyone on this forum , tell me some options that I should consider ?

The only things I've tried are

Switching to MKV format , no joy.
    Attempting the rip on another 3D BluRay movie, same result, on screen pink flash occurs..
    Disabling all GPU codecs via Common Settings / AV CODEC menu, this change removed CUDA from the decoder/ encoder and substituted it with software. No joy on that one either.

Any help to my pink screen flash problem would be truly appreciated.

Please attach the following items: 1) DVDFab internal log and 2) fabcheck log. Instructions for supplying logs can be found here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532
    I have not seen any reports of this but that doesn’t mean it is not happening.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Please attach the following items: 1) DVDFab internal log and 2) fabcheck log. Instructions for supplying logs can be found here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532
      I have not seen any reports of this but that doesn’t mean it is not happening.

Hi

As requested here are the logs.
      Attached Files

Comment

Excellent, I will refer this to the Service Team.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Wow thank you

Comment

Any idea when they might respond ?

Since then I've tried numerous other options with DVDFAB version 12 but all result in pink flashing to the screen on the ripped 3d movie.

Any ideas ?

Comment

No, sorry—3D gives me migraine headaches, so I don’t use it much. There are still a few of your fellow users that are 3D fans, perhaps one of them will pass along an idea. The developers are super busy right now but will try to duplicate the flashing and find and repair the cause.

Comment

No, sorry—3D gives me migraine headaches, so I don’t use it much. There are still a few of your fellow users that are 3D fans, perhaps one of them will pass along an idea. The developers are super busy right now but will try to duplicate the flashing and find and repair the cause.
                Ok thanks , I’m thinking it’s probably my graphics card, i downgraded when the last one bricked.

No worries I’ll just have to play my 3D blu rays through my PlayStation ☺️

Comment

Originally posted by Soni74 View Post

Any idea when they might respond ?

Since then I've tried numerous other options with DVDFAB version 12 but all result in pink flashing to the screen on the ripped 3d movie.

Any ideas ?
                  We could duplicate the issue of "pink flashing to the screen on the ripped 3d movie", developer will check.

Comment

Hi , issue now solved

Having tried everything to get rid of this pink flashing when trying to rip my bluray 3d disc for playback on Samnusg 3D TV.

I finally solved this issue and was simple.

Instead of using MKV H264 format, i tried on my last attempt to use AVI....and it worked.

3D is just as good as the disc ....yeah !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X