Trembling top image in 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Trembling top image in 3D

Hello, I'm trying to encode in 3D in Over Under like I usually do, but since a certain version (I don't remeber which ) the Top image has a trembling movement that is very visible and annoying.

I'm trying an SBS encoding to see if the same problem applies but it's not good for my passive 3D TV. (A quarter of original resolution instead of half vertical).

The encodings all go without an error and the movies are exploitable.
    In SBS the problem exists too.

Sorry that you are having an issue. Please send a capture of the playback and show us.
    Also, the dvdfab_internal.log and the fabcheck_internal log session of the conversion process are needed for troubleshooting, the default location for DVDFab log file is:
    C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab12\Log
    (you need to replace the xxx with your computer name)

Comment

Here are the logs.
      It does also this with my old DVDFab11 wich seems to share the same encoding engine.
      But I'm wondering how to provide you a sample video except through my NAS.

Password : dvdfab
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FrDakota View Post
        Here are the logs.
        It does also this with my old DVDFab11 wich seems to share the same encoding engine.
        But I'm wondering how to provide you a sample video except through my NAS.

Password : dvdfab
        Thanks. We will check.

Comment

Is there an update on my problem ?

I tried uninstalling DVDFab (all versions) I had on my PC then reinstalling only the latest version of DVDFab and the problem still persist.
          I forgot to say that in SBS the trembling image is on the left.

Comment

Could you please upload one of the problematic videos to us, so that we can check?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              Could you please upload one of the problematic videos to us, so that we can check?
              Hi !
              I'm not sure how to, does Upload Attachments allow a 22MB video file ?

Comment

No, you will need to upload it to the DVDFab FTP site. The url and password will be sent to you in a forum PM.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi !
                  I'm not sure how to, does Upload Attachments allow a 22MB video file ?
                  Please check PM for the FTP info. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please check PM for the FTP info. Thank you.
                    I have sent you two samples.
                    MARVEL'S_THOR__THE_DARK_WORLD_-_BLU-RAY_3D.mp4
                    ALITA__BATTLE_ANGEL.Title0.mp4

With latest log.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have sent you two samples.
                      MARVEL'S_THOR__THE_DARK_WORLD_-_BLU-RAY_3D.mp4
                      ALITA__BATTLE_ANGEL.Title0.mp4

With latest log.
                      OK.

Comment

I think I advanced for my problem, I tried to rip directly from Blu-Ray to MVK and it worked perfectly.
                        Second try I made an ISO from the Blu-Ray then ripped to MKV from that ISO it worked perfectly.

The only problem that remains is by the method I'd always been using, copying the full disc or the main movie as folder to work with.

I'm puzzled to why only that method causes problems.

Comment

We tested ISO source before, no issue; we will test the folder source this time.

Comment

Working...
                          X