This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 7.0.2.1 Beta

Hi all, I tried using the 7.0.2.1 DVDFAB, for ripping DVD to Mobile. The feature for adjusting the audio feature in the configuration - DVD to Mobile is not working.

The Audio Bitrate & Volume% cannot be adjusted.

It was okay for version 6. I was able to choose between audio bitrates and move the volume bar and I was able to choose between ProLogic, Stereo.

Thank you.

Kanee

Which profile were you using? Those controls are blanked out for all audiocopy profiles.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

What profile are you using so we can test, ex. AVI.h264.MP3?

EDIT: I look away for a sec and....

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
        What profile are you using so we can test, ex. AVI.h264.MP3?

EDIT: I look away for a sec and....
        Thank you for replying.

The profile I have been using have always been the same....including version 6.

The profile is Generic devices (generic.avi.mp3).

In version 6, I could choose the audio bitrates and moved the volume % to a higher volume & choose between ProLogic, Stereo format.

However, version 7, the audio bitrates is grayed out (ie: same as source). I cannot set the volume % or choose the bitrates or any of the audio features.

I am not too sure if any users has experience this issue.

Comment

I just tested this with version 7021 and I'm not having any problems with any of the generic.avi profiles (except the audiocopy of course).
          Did you double check to make sure an audiocopy profile was selected by accident?

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
            I just tested this with version 7021 and I'm not having any problems with any of the generic.avi profiles (except the audiocopy of course).
            Did you double check to make sure an audiocopy profile was selected by accident?
            I choose Audio & Video...and it is the standard that I have been using. Did you experience problems I mentioned on the above threads?

Thank you for your help.

Comment

No problems, in the dropdown make sure you select generic.avi.xxx.mp3, I think you may have selected generic.avi.xxx.audiocopy.

Comment

Working...
              X