This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUDA support for DVD to Mobile

Does DVDFab support CUDA when ripping a DVD (from disc or from folder) with H.264?

I have searched the forum and I found posts that range from simple statements that it supports CUDA (but no explaination to when) to only during BlueRay rips.

While I can see that due to the size of BlueRay it makes sense to support CUDA there first there are a huge number of folks, like me, that are using the product to convert our existing DVD libraries. Shaving off even 5% of rip time really adds up when you are looking at 100's of DVDs.

Cheers!

Not currently, but the new mobile engine will. It is under development now, no release date has been set.
    Originally posted by bssorrell View Post
    Does DVDFab support CUDA when ripping a DVD (from disc or from folder) with H.264?

I have searched the forum and I found posts that range from simple statements that it supports CUDA (but no explaination to when) to only during BlueRay rips.

While I can see that due to the size of BlueRay it makes sense to support CUDA there first there are a huge number of folks, like me, that are using the product to convert our existing DVD libraries. Shaving off even 5% of rip time really adds up when you are looking at 100's of DVDs.

Cheers!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X