This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find the "complete" profile list of parameters

The example profile does not show all possible parameters and their syntax.

Is there a more complete list of all available audio and video parameters with their correct syntax?

For example in Xvid/MP3 High Quality mode, min bitrate and max are shown for dual pass but in the Effects window a fix bit rate entry is permitted even though the profile example says fix bit rate is only for single pass.

What other parameters are available for the codecs that are not shown in the example profile

The profile readme shows everything that was supported at the time it was written. The DVD to Mobile engine is being re-written and a completely new version will be available soon; the readme xml should be updated then also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

re: DVD to Mobile update

Morning, Signals!

Outstanding! Please tell me we'll be able to get at the codec parameters when its done! I've been begging to be able to set the max_key_interval in xvid to allow editing. I currently have to DVDFAB then build a batch and recompile with VirtualDub 2 pass then edit. Its a labor of love but its twice as long as it should be. Editing 4-8 episodes per dvd and a couple hundred dvds in a stack waiting is alot of extra time wasted.

Thanks in advance

Comment

That's a pile of work. Hopefully there will be features in the redesign that will help.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X