Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTC Touch Pro2, i see a NEW PROFILE but...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper HTC Touch Pro2, i see a NEW PROFILE but...

Hello,
    Im new to the board and have a question. I have a HTC Touch Pro 2 and i see you have a New Profile: HTC.wmv.wma.TouchHD.txt i downloaded it now what do i do with it? is there a way to load this into DVDFab so i just click on it and all these settings will take affect? or do i have to manually put this in every time? any help is much appreciated. I tried finding the answer in the New Profiles Thread but i didnt see it anywhere. Thanks.

NavyElk

I found it...
    Don't forget to rename it with an XML extension and copy it to Fab's profile directory
    hehe thanks

Comment

I have the TP2. I played with a lot of profiles and movies. The best one I found is attached. It is 400x224 but when you play it full screen it looks/works fine. I found 800x400 causes stuttering. WMP and HTC player can play MP4.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by billbell52 View Post
        I have the TP2. I played with a lot of profiles and movies. The best one I found is attached. It is 400x224 but when you play it full screen it looks/works fine. I found 800x400 causes stuttering. WMP and HTC player can play MP4.
        I put your profile in the profiles folder but it still shows as a text document even with .xml at the end. It doesn't show up in DVDFAB. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Bill
          xml is an allowed attachment type here. The size limit is very small but adequate for profiles.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by ozzyhead View Post
            I put your profile in the profiles folder but it still shows as a text document even with .xml at the end. It doesn't show up in DVDFAB. What am I doing wrong?
            ozzyhead,
            after you downloaded .txt file, change extension to .xml, and than drop it to profile folder in DVDFab directory.
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thank you i will try your profile and see how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                Bill
                xml is an allowed attachment type here. The size limit is very small but adequate for profiles.

I somehow thought I had a problem with xlm in prior posts. My mistake.

Comment

Working...
                X