This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Watermark on creation of MKV files

OK, I purchased the Blu-ray to Blu-ray and blu-ray to Mobile yet I'm still getting a watermark in upper left corner on making Mkv files. Here is what I did. Any help would be great.

I ripped a bluray to BD50 ISO, then compressed to a BD25 ISO, then tried to create a .MKV off the BD25 ISO it worked yet I get a watermark logo on the MKV files. Any ideas? When I took the BD50 ISO and used MakeMKV it worked perfectly so I know the ISO is good, but I didn't want a 30GB file or 40+GB with Avatar, can't use MakeMKV when you compress to BD25 unless anyone knows how.

Thoughts?

Simple question?

did you register it?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Click on the question mark in the upper right border of the DVDFab main windiow, the select About. If your copy of DVDFab is registered you should see an expiration date (or "Never Expires") and an order number, and you should not have a watermark. If it shows "Trial User", you have not successfully registered your version of DVDFab. Follow the instructions that come with the purchase email (except for the download link; use the ones here in the forum or at dvdfab.com).
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

As I stated above, I purchased the program and added my key. It says its registered to me and says Never Expire since I bought the Lifetime. Now it says Trial on all the other products that I did not purchase, but the Blu-ray to Blu-ray and Blu-ray to Mobile are both registered.

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Click on the question mark in the upper right border of the DVDFab main windiow, the select About. If your copy of DVDFab is registered you should see an expiration date (or "Never Expires") and an order number, and you should not have a watermark. If it shows "Trial User", you have not successfully registered your version of DVDFab. Follow the instructions that come with the purchase email (except for the download link; use the ones here in the forum or at dvdfab.com).

Comment

yes both products are registered for lifetime

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Simple question?

did you register it?

Comment

Did you installed and registered it "as Administrator" ?
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I'm an Admin on my box so I assume that is what you are referring to.

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
              Did you installed and registered it "as Administrator" ?

Comment

Originally posted by shdwkeeper View Post
                I'm an Admin on my box so I assume that is what you are referring to.
                No, do not assume - install and register "as Administrator"
                Believe me, you are not first one.
                sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

OK, not sure what difference it will make but I will try that, everything else works but making a MKV without a watermark.

Comment

Installed as Administrator = Same Result
                    I also upgraded to 7.0.5.2B = Same Result

Am I not supposed to rip a Blu-ray to ISO (BD50)? Then from that compress to a BD25 ISO then try and make a .MKV? Has a watermark.

Thoughts?

Comment

you just need to use blu2mobile and choose mkv you dont need to rip to iso and then convert to bd25 part.

Comment

I don't want my MKV files being 30+GB, plus going from the Disc to MKV takes a long time, its faster if you work off the hard drive once you get the files off the disc. So if I can take a BD50 and get it down to BD25 size, the MKV is much smaller.

Wouldn't you agree?

Originally posted by master333 View Post
                        you just need to use blu2mobile and choose mkv you dont need to rip to iso and then convert to bd25 part.

Comment

No I would not!

Its not any difference disc vs hdd i have tried it. You try it and see.
                          Also when choosing blu2mkv you can specify the size you want so you can have a file even smaller than what you are getting at the moment if you dont care about quality for example.

Comment

Watermark BUG

I was told this is a BUG and it will be fixed in the next version of software. I'm running 7.0.5.2b.

So for everyone out there, its a BUG according to Tech Support.

Comment

Ok, I will try it as well. Thanks for the suggestions. So what is the best setting in your opinion to get FULL 1080p in the smallest file size as well as high quality audio?

Originally posted by master333 View Post
                              No I would not!

Its not any difference disc vs hdd i have tried it. You try it and see.
                              Also when choosing blu2mkv you can specify the size you want so you can have a file even smaller than what you are getting at the moment if you dont care about quality for example.

Comment

Working...
                              X