Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you encode at the source resolution as IPopov suggested?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Did you encode at the source resolution as IPopov suggested?
      He suggest to check in Video Effects section and set resolution to same as native and see what happened. I dont see an option to set as native, I see size zoomed in/out on source and customized size. its defaulted to size zoomed in with 1920x1080 resolution. this is for remux, for h264 audio copy there is one other setting (size supported by device) please help

Comment

Maybe IPopov will be good enough to try it again and note his settings for you if successful.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Maybe IPopov will be good enough to try it again and note his settings for you if successful.
          i hope so but i think i have tried every setting imaginable.

Comment

another strange thing is when I preview it with subtitles on, when they speak navi it says speaking navi with no translation.

Comment

That suggests to me that the Navi'i subtitles are held in another subpicture stream. How many streams do you have available and how are they identified?

Comment

That suggests to me that the Navi'i subtitles are held in another subpicture stream. How many streams do you have available and how are they identified?
                English, spanish, portugese and french are the subpictures available. only one stream that is the movie

Comment

I was just told by another member that some exotic font was used in forced subs in Avatar and that I don't have support of this font on my machine

Comment

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
                    i hope so but i think i have tried every setting imaginable.
                    OK. Look at the screenshot. Do you see Difference. Native resolution is 1920:1080 and Fab zooming it to 1920:1088
                    So Customized Size -> 1920:1080 -> Add -> OK
                    and so on. See if it's work for you.
                    In short term - everybody's problem is a exotic, hard to re-size font not supported by computers of most of the users. There are two potential solutions:
                    (1) Try to stay with native resolution and hope DVDFab will render it without re-sizing. My A/V Codec settings are mostly looks like this:
                    Videodecoder:
                    H.264 - CoreAVC
                    VC-1 - CUDA
                    MPEG2 - Software

Videoencoder:
                    H.264 - Software

(2) If above doesn't work. We have to extract, replace font, figure right size,
                    render back in, enjoy.

So, please try number 1 first just with that chapter (I forgot which one, I think it's 9 or 11 but I don't remember for sure) and report how it work. Of you lucky that would be it. If not - we'll go hard way. Post result here and copy to my PM
                    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Here's the attachment
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thanks IPopov50 I just tried it with the mkv remux version because this is the fastest and it did not work. I am only doing chapters 3 and 4. i am now trying the other mkv version with your suggestion above i hope it works but at this point i am losing hope ((

Comment

Wait!!!! Why are you doing chapter 3 and 4 - there are no Subtitles. Subtitles are later, when they"re taken to tribe and start talking to Chief-father
                          sigpic

Comment

no it starts in chapter three when sigourney weaver ask norman how is navi is and they start talking navi. i have seen it a thousand times ))

Comment

its when we are first introduced to sigorney weaver

Comment

by the way it still didnt work (( i will try again tomorrow. thanks for all ur help

Comment

Working...
                                X