Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.Mp4 output won't work no matter what I do.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info signals. So the new update 7.0.6.0 allowed me to convert my first successful BD -> Mobile in .mp4 format with a single pass. Problem is the frame rate is still spikey. My concern is it's not even recognizing CUDA. See the attached screenshots.

Also, the Driver screenshots appear to have multiple listed there and i'm not sure if thats correct. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling but no luck.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2q1fm6t.png
    http://i49.tinypic.com/16next.jpg

-also internal log is attached for the most recent bluray I ripped (Sherlock Holmes)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zinjen; 05-19-2010, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Latest driver for your card is 197.45, install that one.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Also, on the framerate, what framerate are you setting it to?

Larger is not always better.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
          Latest driver for your card is 197.45, install that one.
          That was the one that is currently installed, but those other drivers are also showing up there & I cant figure out how to manually delete them.

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Also, on the framerate, what framerate are you setting it to?

Larger is not always better.
          BD to .mp4 only allows you to do "Same as Source" so I can't manually select that.

Comment

I meant what video bitrate do you have the file set for?

Some devices cannot handle bitrates that are too high and the file tends to "stutter" when this is the case.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I meant what video bitrate do you have the file set for?

Some devices cannot handle bitrates that are too high and the file tends to "stutter" when this is the case.
              I just started Transformers, Single Pass to .mp4 and it said "fixed bitrate": 2430kpbs

Comment

There is no need to have the bitrate that high for portable devices.

I would give it a try around the 1500 mark and see what it looks like.

To make testing quicker, just select a chapter or two.

Comment

There is no need to have the bitrate that high for portable devices.

I would give it a try around the 1500 mark and see what it looks like.

To make testing quicker, just select a chapter or two.
                  Actually it's for my Apple TV, cause there is no preset for it i'm using .mp4. I'm trying to keep it at it's full extent to maintain quality. From what I understand the Apple TV can push out at max 1280x720 so that's usually what I go for.

Comment

anyone know when we can expect to see some updates that directly effect BD to Mobile (.mp4 preferably)

Comment

Working...
                    X