This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Creating single MP4 from multiple VOBs

Sorry if this is a dumb question .... I have a DVD with 7 episodes on and wanted to convert them to a single MPEG4 file. I can't seem to find any way of doing this. Any ideas?

When I use DVD to Mobile and select all 7 VOBs; use the ipod.mpeg4 profile; it creates 7 MPEG4 files.

Appreciate any help with this.

Thanks, Julian

There is no easy way to do this, sorry. DVD to Mobile makes the conversions based on the playback instructions for Titles in the DVD's IFO files. If the disc has a "Play All" title, this will sometimes work. You would need to re-encode the DVD so that all the episodes are in one title. There may be MP4 joiner apps available on the web somewhere that would make them into one file.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You can use a (cheap) program called "VideoRedo Plus" to concatenate the VOBs into a single VOB or an MPEG. and then use DVDFab to convert that single file. VideoRedo Plus can also cut out commercials, or any other scenes you don't want.

Comment

Working...
      X