This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign subtitles

I have read some of the posts on here and read the guide but i am still not sure what to do. I have a few film like bourne identity and defiance that have subtitles in parts of the film. When i copy these films onto my hard drive do i tick the 'diplay only forced subpicture' box so i can see the subtitles or not.

Welcome to the forum! The only sure answer is: it depends. On most Region 1 DVDs, if you select the top subpicture stream and put a check in the display forced box, it will turn out exactly the way you want. Best to try converting a single chapter with those settings and see if the translations show up. They can sometimes be in a subpicture stream of their own, in which case you would need to select that stream and UNcheck the display forced box. DVDFab's preview window will allow you to see which subpicture stream contains the material you want.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X