No announcement yet.

Can NOT convert any Blu-ray's for iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i tried copying the BD disk to the hard drive then using the ripper to create an ipad file. samer jittery video. i made a short 5mb clip showing this jitter and was hoping to attatch it but the file size limit is .5mb. i couldemail or ftp it to somebody?

Comment

@brianpi

Please read the General Policies! The link for that is in my signature below

Comment

Sticky faq

Chillyk, sorry I must be having a Sr moment...what do you mean by the help us help you sticky FAQ? Is there some sort of profile you need me you fill out?

Comment

Originally posted by brianpi View Post
          Chillyk, sorry I must be having a Sr moment...what do you mean by the help us help you sticky FAQ? Is there some sort of profile you need me you fill out?
          Link below for Help Us Help You

Help Us Help You: DVD/File to Mobile Option

Comment

After upgrading from xp to windows 7 and getting an MSI 260 CUDA

So I have since upgraded to windows 7. I tried doing a bd to iPad rip of 2001 a space odyssey. Worked great. No jitter. Tried avatar, same jittery video. So I installed the cud gpu video card. Enabled cud in dvdfab 8 beta. Single pass iPad conversion works great! Did it almost realtime (~24 fps) No jittery video. iTunes says the file is in the currect format and does not try to convert it. Looks great on the iPad. When I try a two pass convert on avatar the fps ramps up to about 15 then slowly drops to zero and DVdfab just sits there at .03% until I cancel it.

So some progress with windows 7 and a cuda.

Comment

Originally posted by brianpi View Post
              When I try a two pass convert on avatar the fps ramps up to about 15 then slowly drops to zero and DVdfab just sits there at .03% until I cancel it.
              2-pass process isn't working at all, but 1-pass with slow speed settings works really good and produces a very good quality.
              sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
              X